All foreign nationals must have a valid e-Visa before they begin their travel to India. Tourists may apply for Visa anytime and arrive at selected Indian airports within 120 days after getting the approval and the stay will be valid for the maximum of 60 days from the date of entry into the Indian Territory. e-Visa is non-extendable and non-transferable. It can not be applied for more than twice in a calendar year and it is a Double Entry visa. Triple entry is permitted on e-Medical Visa and can only be issued twice in a year. Tourists can also avail this facility within 8-12 business hours for Urgent Travels.
The e-Visa for India facility is valid for entry through 24 designated Airports i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi) and 3 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore). However, the traveler can take the exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
For urgent e-Visa processing and expedited result tourists can choose the fast track service at additional charges in case of urgent travels. Urgent e-tourist Visa can be obtained in 8-12 business hours in case of urgent travels. To apply for the expedited service, your travel must be after 24 hours from the time you submit the application. Please contact customer care number if you need any assistance with it.
Albania, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
1. International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
2. Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
3. International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
4. International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
5. Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
6. Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
7. Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
8. The e-Visa once issued is non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.